CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

27 October 2010

WHERE DID THE TIME GO?

Summer fun began and then ended way, way too early. We did so much and I took so many pictures that I will attempt to bring it all together.

I shall begin in a time long since past, it was a beautiful time.

I believe it began in June...it was...

a time for swimming


Which we did often and for hours a day!

a time for face painting

and
a time for Lego summer camp

a time for Eclipse

a time for the great outdoors

a time for the Goonies

a time for learning to ride without training wheels

a time for the Zoo

a time for our family

a time for birthday girls

a time for hiking to waterfalls

They say, "Time flies when yer havin fun!"

Time does fly, and it is so fun while it is flying but then the time comes, September 7th at 8:05am to be exact, when time stops for just a moment and I have to watch my babies get just a little bigger and a little more independent.

a time for school to begin

And I cry.

The time came to an end in September, I will never forget.

Time is something I wish I could stop, but I can't so I will just be glad that I am alive and have time. Except if I could stay 18 forever, that would be okay!

Logan...Out
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment