CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

04 February 2011

O-M-IPHONE

So despite AT&T's beat efforts Verizon will now be offering the iPhone. Me I could pretty much care less, I am more interested in the finer things of life...like the R2D2 Droid, DUH!

Well David has been told by advertising geniuses that he NEEDS the iPhone!

Apple your understanding of what my main squeeze has to have is unparalleled and you will forever be held in high regard in the Logan house. I salute you!

ANYWHOOOO,

So David decides hes gotta get it, I say, WHAT the.....?

TRICK! What I really said was, "okay!".

He said no I will wait, no I will get it, NO! YES! NO! YES! NO! YES!

Ultimately, Wednesday night at 12am David logged onto Verizon and is now a proud owner of the iPhone!

May all your dreams come true my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment