CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

19 March 2010

REMEMBER ME REVIEW

So because I have nothing interesting to say I haven't blogged in a while. Well I just saw (last night) Remember Me. If you haven't seen it, go. I wasn't expecting much and was very pleasantly surprised. I love a good falling in love story, it reminds me of when I fell in love! It was worth it, way better than I expected. I went and saw it primarily because I love, (as David says "Cedric" because he refuses to call him by his proper name "Edward"), Rob.

"SPOILER ALERT"

If you plan to see it stop now if you like surprises!

Christy and Julie why did you not warn me, even just a little - Oh it's sad so take tissue- cause I was not prepared for him to be dead at the end. It was all going so well he was in love and then the pictures of him and his daddy and dead bro. on the computer and then he was so hopeful and happy in front of the window and then they killed him.

I will be depressed for at least two days. I haven't felt these emotions since Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christensen) turned to the dark side of the force and became Darth Vader.

Damn you handsome dead movie men!

Tyler if I could say anything to you I would say, "I forgive you and I love you!"
I will remember you.

No comments:

Post a Comment