CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

30 March 2010

WHAT THE?

As I sit here in my fuzzy pink robe drinking some pipin' hot cinnamon apple chamomile tea out of my Twilight mug pondering life and how to present my trip to Forks I am side tracked big time! David showed me a bit of news from Stephanie Meyer. Shocked I was to find out that there is a "novella" about Bree from Eclipse coming out in June!! Aghast I was and initially very excited for the news. Then I thought about it and was oh so sad, why wont she just give me Midnight Sun? Although I am a lot sad it is Bree and not Edward, I will buy it and read it and keep it forever (it's Twilight) I just hope Edward comes next! Really is it too much to ask?
Logan Out!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Rosalee so poetic. That Twilight really brings out the authoress in you!

    ReplyDelete