CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

26 April 2010

HAIR CUT AND 1ST GRADE PROGRAM

This is actually from all the way back on April 15th. I would blame it on the computer but really!

And so it happened again. Connor wanted his hair cut, he lets it grow and get shaggy and then tells me he wants it cut.
URGH!
I love his hair long but am apparently the only one!

BEFORE:
AFTER:
So after the barber shop trip we got home got homework done ate and then we were out the door once again for Connor's 1st grade music program. So I love my boy and I obviously think he is sooo cute, well I think all 1st graders are sooo cute now.
Well most!
Anyhow here he is that night and when I say night it was night time, for us. the Program started at 7:15 and I am sorry but that is way to late for a weekday program. My kid was yawning throughout the entire program. Then we came home to have ice cream to celebrate and guess what the ice cream didn't get eaten the boy and girly were so tired I didn't even hear "I don't want to!" they went right to bed and to sleep!
It was way too late for us!

AnyWho...He was an army ant and I almost missed his part cause I am a terrible videographer

Here is the video:


As bug 22 he said:
I see fruit and corn and muffins there
and even a cherry pie
a turkey with it's stuffing bare
and cheese whiz spread on rye"

then he and all the other army ants sang the army anthem.
So unbelievably cutesy! I really do love and adore him!

Now since it is my anniversary, 8th to be exact, I am going out to dinner with my family!

1 comment: