CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12 July 2010

GOOOOOAAAAALLLLL!!!!!

A big fat CONGRATULATIONS to my beloved ES-Spain!

2010 WORLD CUP WINNERS

We were so excited when they won yesterday. We were in Sacrament meeting and Tim was kind enough to send us updates, by text, on the final game!
It woulda been amazing to be there when they scored that goal and then won just moments later.

I HEART SPAIN!

Oh it was so long ago that we were there but a bit of my heart and life were left there! Always the happiest and saddest times were spent there but I think of her often and I have so much pride because of the victory! Also David Beckham played there and he is the foxy-est most exquisite chunk of man meat out there, besides you, my David! Whats not to love?

Anywhoo......

Time to get to work on my vacation post!
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment