CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

30 July 2010

STUPID PICTURES

me, sad for the following reason

QUESTION:
I ask myself,
"HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?"

Then you say, why would she ask herself that? there is no reason possible on this earth that could make Rosalee ask herself something like that. RIGHT? WRONG!

ANSWER:
I didn't properly save my pictures!

I am hating myself right now because we were having problems with the computer so David was wiping it clean and starting from the begining.

He says, "Do you have everything saved that you need saved?"
(that means, Rosalee did you save every single one of your pictures to a disc so they aren't gone when I wipe out the memory on the computer?)

I say, "Heck yes I did!"
(meaning I tried to save them all to disk but it was hard because i was having trouble figuring something out so i saved them to Picassa and figured they would be nice and safe out there in cyber space)

He says, "Are you sure? You saved everything, right?'
(do i need to double check?)

I say, "UGH!, I said HECK YES!")
(i already did it and i think they are just fine on Picassa, DUH!)

He says, "Okay, because I am going to fix the computer!"
(rosie are you sure? this is your last chance tell me now if you need to do anything before they are gone for ever)

I say, "I said, heck yes already!"
(oh I hope they are safe because if they aren't they are gone forever!)

He says, "Where is that thumb drive your mom gave you with those songs on it, I am going to use it to save the pictures on the desktop to it."
(she probably has no idea if they are saved properly or not so i will save the few that I put on the desktop, just in case)

I say, sigh, "whatever, I will go get it."
(good thing he is doing this because I am pretty sure they are safe, in Picassa)

A day later.......

I say, "What's the password for Picassa?"
pure panic (they are gone i can't find them anywhere! please, please find them for me)

He says, "Not sure, why?"
(she lost the pictures)

I say, "No reason don't worry about it, I will figure it out."
(they are gone for ever! stupid Picassa, stupid pictures, i didn't love you stupid pictures anyway)

He says, "K, see you when I get home!"
(ohhh, rosalee. she lost the pictures even after i asked)

Well "He" meaning my sweet and smart and wonderful and he knows everything, David was right. I lost the pictures and not just my 220 camping pictures but my 130 Astoria pictures. Yup I was a "Goonie" (thanks to David) for a day and all the proof is gone. At least Mom, Lisa, GenO, Robbie and Melea saw us in the real live jail house from the movie on the web cam or no one would have witnessed the awesomeness that it was.

I shed a tear!

David you have every right to your constant questioning of me and my mad computer skills.
I bow down to you, Master.

For you, my two very faithful followers, if I ever find those stupid pictures that sucked anyways I will post them.

XOXO
Logan...OUT

1 comment:

  1. I am so so so so sorry! I don't like it when Jeff is right about something and I don't do it. I hope they will pop up somewhere, sometime!

    ReplyDelete