CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

17 June 2011

L & L

APRIL 15-20 2011

For spring break (theirs not ours) I got two little visitors!

Lillian and Lindsey
L & L

We had a good time and I was very, very sad to see them leave when the week was over. I took a few pictures but not enough. I love my little sister and I was so happy she came up here to see me!

The mandatory Carver visit!

Lilli sitting at the counter Stephanie got her
"veggie plate"

At the Twilight table

where's the food?

gotcha!

After breakfast we went to St. Helens, which is along the river. I loved the little town and when I say little I mean it! There we saw the house they used as Bella's house. It was private property so we had to stay off the lawn!

this was all I could get out of them
it was a little embarrassing

FOR THEM!!!
look I'm falling in the driveway like Bella!
(this is for you Christy)

The girls sitting outside a little shop in town
supposedly the prom dress shop

She had to it was a little ally between two buildings

After St Helens we had just enough time to go pick up the kiddies from school. When we got home the girls vanished into the room and when I realized I went snooping and this is how I found them.

Teenagers!

Lindsey top bunk
Lilli bottom bunk
"I get top!"
you know from BIG

After school the day before the girls were doomed to leave we all went downtown. This is a picture of the kids in the parking garage, the one and only picture from that day.


The next day the fun was over, I love you girls!

Logan...Out
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment