CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

06 February 2010

i can't stand trees!




So Casey is in Girl Scouts right, and we had a field trip today. She was very excited this being her first ever field trip (yeah they don't have field trips at school). We live in Portland and there are trees everywhere and because of all the rain here about 90 percent of them don't die, ever. Don't get me wrong I don't wanna see snow but I don't wanna see the rain either! Anyways, we spent this afternoon at the Forestry Center, yup, more trees! Apart from Casey shutting her finger in the door when we got there she really had a good time. I was itchy the whole time. So she earned her Forestry patch to go on her little blue frock!
Yeah Casey!

2 comments:

  1. You are probably the only person in Oregon that is hates trees! I'm sending Greenpeace after you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad she is in girl scouts! How fun! Tell her we love her and we are proud of her!

    ReplyDelete