CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

27 February 2010

PURPOSE? I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT!!


So we (David and I because we don't do anything alone!) just watched Julie and Julia and I feel that I need to find a project start and finish it. I also wonder how many La-hoos-eh-errs like myself are and have and will do the same thing, because of a movie!
Not this, Blogging, this is not the project! Blogging is a bit addicting and I find myself thinking, often, should I write about this or that? HUMMMM, I wonder? this is a bit Narcissistic, and I do enjoy it so!!
Let me see what can I do? I obsess real well and that is about it. What does someone like me do? Not yet sure and if I ever do figure out what it is then I shall blog about it, also!!
MUA! MUA!
(Kisses doy)

No comments:

Post a Comment