CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

05 February 2010

OMG!

Okay so clearly I have issues.

( I LOVE CARLISLE!)


Julie I saw this layout and I knew the time has come to begin my downward spiral into the blogging world.

I love my family and I miss my friends but I hate facebook. It is late tonight and so this will be it for tonight, David twisted my arm making me go to a late movie tonight and if you can't figure out what he made me go and see well you probably should not be reading this because you don't know anything about my regrets. I will attempt to add a picture or two and see how this all goes, if I am lucky.

good night
XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited ROSE!!! YEAH!!!! Remember, this counts as journal writing, so you get blessings too. I LOVE YOU ROSE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellsie wants to know where she can get the background for her blog.

    ReplyDelete