CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

18 June 2010

BITTER SWEET

WE DID IT!!!

It is a happy night in the Logan house. After 80 Hours of play time, a "few" pounds of candy, and a "few" fights about what the nextstep should be, the end is actualized.

We beat the game!

You see The Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess has been a Friday night ritual in our home for about 6 months now. Well not all Fridays because some have been devoted to David's homework but as often as is possible (and I mean if we had an hour we spent it searching for the heart piece) we were playing the honorable game that is one in a blessed line of Zelda games.

This is such an important moment that it must be celebrated!

Only continue if you are prepared to enter a world (one of my many) I go to when things in this world are not all they should be!

Prepare yourself to see Gannondorf destroyed!


And that my wee little amigos is how Hero Link does it!

I am as sad this chapter has closed as I am happy. It is as joyous as it is desparing. It is like the time in The Lord of the Rings where it ends!

WHAT?

Well I have to go cry tears of the purest bliss that we won and yet I believe there will be a few of sorrow that it is ended!



The End

for now, it has been announced a new version will be released in the near future!

Long Live the Triforce!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rosalee, what are you doing tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI rose! this is Laura =) I tried to get Em to come to movie tonight but she is a party pooper! I also tried to see if your mom would let Lil off the hook n come out too but was a dead end haha. Bye!

    ReplyDelete