CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

18 June 2010

SILLY KIDS on video!

After updating the bloggity blog as my dearest most sweetest Christy calls it I came across this bit of craziness!

I was moving all of my pics from camera to Cd's and forgot to post these videos I have taken of the wee lad and lass:

Turn your volume up for some and down for others!

Good luck!
&
At your own risk!

Con's Birthday
HUH....apparently we were more excited for the gift than he was.


Cinco de Mayo dance they learned in music on, well, cinco de mayo.
Yeah I know I got no rhythm or tune!
We celebrated the occasion at, you guessed it, DEL TACO! OLE!


Laundry day 4 million 8 hundred and 1
Yes this is how we fold socks in my house!
We love you Mama Mia!


Singin in the Bath!
This was the one time they turned purple in the pool,
in June,
and had to come in and take a warm bath!


Daisy's
On my Honor, I will try
to serve God and my Country,
to help others at all times,
and to live by the girl scout law.


What can I say we think that even though they may seem a little, uh, how you say silly, I can't help thinking they are pretty funny!

I love my goof troops!

2 comments:

  1. Are you trying to make me cry???? I miss them so much. They are perfect and wonderful! Give them hugs and kisses from auntie Katie!

    ReplyDelete