CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

18 June 2010

SUMMER, SUMMER, SUMMER TIME!

It finally happened yesterday, the last day of school for summer vacation!

We were so excited yesterday before school that the kids could hardly eat their breakfast and we were almost late to the bus because I really wanted a picture of the kids on the last day. Well yours truly is really not that joyous in the morning and I failed to notice that the memory card was out of the camera so I took a picture that does not exist! I know, me morning smart?, absolutely not!

I was really sad about that so I took a couple of pictures of Casey celebrating when she got home from her last day of kindergarten!


Casey as a brand new 1st grader!!


Schools out for summer!


Schools out for ever!


NO MORE HOMEWORK,
NO MORE BOOKS,
NO MORE TEACHERS DIRTY LOOKS!

and Casey is sitting right next to me reading everything I write and she says, (frowny face and cute sing song mad voice,) "HEY, they don't have dirty looks!"

She will miss dearly her sweet teacher Mrs. Kohl

Hi I'm Casey!

I didn't get any pictures of Connor because I picked him up from the bus stop and we left directly to a surprise last day of school location. First I needed to get my oil changed because it was on the way. Well the 2 smarty pants in the back seat were trying to figure out where we were going the whole drive and when I pulled into Jiffy Lube Con about had a cow.

"Oh my GOSH, is this our surprise, this is NOT FUN!"

I started laughing so hard cause i tricked them without trying to! HAR HAR! told em no it wasn't and then it was all done and we headed to the top secret location. They could hardly stand it and I loved every minute of it. We finally turned into Chuck E Cheese and they went crazy! We spent an hour playing games before we set out to meet David at Del Taco for our end of the school year dinner celebration!!

WHAT? Don't be hating on Del Taco, it's yummy!


And this is why I love summer vacation,
We had a magnificent time and I am so glad that Summer break is finally here! I am already starting to panic because I know the first day of school is coming again.

Yes, I need help!
But,
this is why I love summer vacation,

Nope, still not gonna take a shower because I don't have to!

This time you can judge me!
XOXO

I love summer!! WOO HOO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment